Friday 4 October 2013

Love or hate: Jo Malone Peony & blush Suede

...what an interesting hairstyle.!
Hey Guyss xx Its been ages since i wrote my last Kiss or Miss review. My sample just recently came and i have to admit that i love it! I got mine from Whatsinmyhandbag , if you want to know how, i have a post on how to get your hands on loads of free stuff.


The cologne is described as 'The essence of charm.  Peonies in voluptuous bloom, exquisitely fragile.  Flirtatious with the juicy bite of red apple and the opulence of jasmine, rose and gillyflower.  Mingling with the sensuality of soft, blush suede.  Luxurious and seductive'.  When i first smelt it, it was heaven! i love fruity perfumes. I could definitely smell the red apples and the jasmine. It is really beautiful sweet smell, but its more of a summer sent. Its also very sophisticated and more mature than other perfumes that I have tried. Very Chic!

The packaging is really cute. Its not overly girlie and tacky. I searched the perfume online, and it turns out that 'peony' is a type of flower! dahh . I stupidly didn't realise that from the box. The advertisement features a striking women with crazy hair, like a pony, and a hell load of flowers.  The cologne bottle itself is very chic with a simple colour scheme.

Since it is a a cologne, i was very surprised at how long it stayed for. Colognes are normally very water based which means that is not as long lasting as an Eau de Parfum. After 3 days I could still smell it on my clothes. (Don't worry i do wash my clothes) 30ml retails for around £30-40, which is okay considering its a high end brand. I think its really worth it. I always find that High end brands are so much better and more long lasting than ordinary perfumes. My mum loves Cocoa Channel perfumes. When me and my sister were younger, we loved dressing up with my mum's stuff. Sadly, we also loved my mum's coco channel perfume! I still have no idea how the entire bottle ended up on our carpet!! but at least it smelt nice,,! ;)

Overall, I love it! it smells divine!  Its super Chic, and I think its gorgeous! 5/5 from me!
x

















No comments :

Post a Comment