Sunday 28 July 2013

Love or Hate?: New Seventeen Doll'd mascara

Hey
Welcome to my first beauty review. Today I am going to be reviewing the new Seventeen’s Doll’d up mascara. I bought mine from Boots for £6.29, which is a very reasonable price for a mascara. Boots always have offers, they currently have a buy one get one 1/2 offer on selected make-up. So keep your eyes out!    
- Here's a  link to the Seventeen Doll'd up mascara :)  http://www.boots.com/en/SEVENTEEN-Dolld-Up-Mascara_1303111/




Packaging: 

I love the 'doll'd up' packaging; I think it is very cute, perfect for the concept. I love the colours and the cute  bow. The mascara has a very interesting shape, it kind of reminds me of Lancome mascara.
Overall I love how it looks. :)


Seventeen say:
Create show stopping eye drama this season with SEVENTEEN’S NEW ‘doll’d Up’ mascara. With special lash lifting 24hour curl & volume benefits and an anti-clump brush, you can make sure that your lashes stay firmly in the limelight.SEVENTEEN’S ‘doll’d Up’ mascara uses a curved brush specially designed to give you a fabulous set of doll like lashes to super-charge your cheeky side this winter for amazing volume and curl without clumping. Create a beautiful overstated wide-eyed look, by applying to your top and bottom lashes . With up to 24 hours of staying power you can flutter your lashes all day and night.
I’m not very sure if it holds a ‘24hour curl’ – no-one should be wearing it for that long!   But it definitely does give a clump-less finish. The smooth formula creates a natural look, and is easy to build up, if you prefer a bold look.



After
 only 1 coat, my eyelashes look long and doll’d up ;). The wand is a curl shape, which I prefer more than a straight wand. The comb wand is very good at creating individual eyelashes and also at coating each and every eyelash.
-Sorry about my manly eyebrow- but hey it’s the summer holiday :D.

So is the Seventeen Doll'd up mascara a Kiss or a Miss? (.... drum roll)      obviously it’s a  


the Seventeen doll'd up mascara is definitely one of my July favourites. 
  • good packaging
  • great brush
  • smooth formula 
  • cute concept 
  • good value for money
It gets a  5/5 and a <3 from me!
Thanks for reading, 
what mascara do you wear? and what do you think of  seventeen's Doll'd Up Mascara?
let me know  if you have any suggestions.
Love beauty. Love make-up. Love Life!

Beedie x

4 comments :

  1. Lovely blog;)
    Definitely going to get it this weekend !
    How long have you had it for ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) iv'e had it for a couple weeks <3

      Delete
  2. When is it your next blog ?
    And could you possibly do it on One Direction make-up ? :)
    Thank youuu ! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete