Wednesday 14 August 2013

Love or Hate? One Direction MUA Cheek Tint

# Don't need Make-up to cover up - So why start a make-up collection to encourage girls to wear make up?

Hey Beauty lovers
Don't you just hate it when celebrities try to make more millions! sometimes it just feels like they are trying all the possible ways to make more money without caring about the quality of the product. Don't get me wrong I don't hate One direction, its just the fact that little girls will go out to spend money to put slap on their face because it has One Direction's name on it. My sister, a super fan, under their handsome spell, waited days for the One Direction make-up to came out. But when we went their, two hours after it came out, most of it was gone, even the testers! that itself speaks volumes! I wasn't able to see all of the collection, but I know that they have nail polishes, Cheek tint and lip balms.


Today I am going to be reviewing the One Direction oh my glow cheek tint in shade Coral Cutie. When we went out to buy it, we had no idea what colour it would come out. Luckily it wasn't to orange like I thought it would be. It was only £3, which is no surprise because it was made by MUA. (MUA  is a cheap make-up brand in the UK). Sometimes cheap make-up really concerns me. I think we automatically think the quality will be bad because its cheap. One of my friends, for example, always sticks to high-end make-up like Benefit and Channel, which takes her weeks to save up for.                                                                        
Packaging 
 I have to admit, I think its cute how their song lyric (What makes you beautiful) is printed on the cheek tint. It is really small, and only has 4.8 grams worth of cheek tint, which is very disappointing. But I did like how it had a small plastic cover ^ to stop any bacteria from getting on to the product.

After blending.
It was very easy to use. I only applied a little, at the top of my cheek temple, making sure that it wasn't to close to my nose. Nobody wants to look like a drag queen! Then I just blended with my fingers. At first it had a creamy texture, but after blending it felt a bit powdery and very soft. The colour wasn't as coral like the name, instead it was very pinky. MUA have 3 shade: Rose Riot (purple  pink), pink explosion (a Barbie light pink) and Coral Cutie. After a couple of hours, I noticed that it had started to disappear, which meant I had to re-do my make-up .
So is it a kiss or a Miss?....

I'm sorry One Direction, its a miss
                                                    ....... but I would give Zayn a
any day ;) <3

Love beauty, Love make up, Love life!
Beedie

Requested by Afrida Payne 

No comments :

Post a Comment