Wednesday 14 August 2013

Love or Hate? Kiko Milano make-up Review

Hey Make-up Lovers, today I am going to be reviewing Kiko's smart lip liner in colour 712 Rose Mauve and their eye-shadow in 102 Dark pearly gold.
I thought it would be cute to add some lolly-pop :)
Kiko is an Italian Cosmetic company which has both make-up and skin care products. I came across Kiko when I was in Westfield, in Stratford London, and I loved it. The make-up was displayed beautifully, but it wasn't overwhelming like my last experience in MAC. There was a huge variety of colours and customers were free to test as much as they liked, they even had complimentary make-up removers for when you finished testing, so you don't have to walk around with a rainbow on your hand! The staff in Kiko were also really helpful and kind. It was one of my best shopping experience.

I don't know why but I love the look of golden and bronze colours on dark skin tones. For a long time iv'e been trying to look for a really good high pigmented eye-shadow, and I couldn't believe it when I found exactly what I was looking for in Kiko. I felt like I was going to burst out a High School Musical song in the middle of the shop! its the perfact yellow gold which reminds me of summer time in the beach and that yellow sun set colour.
And I was even more surprised to see that it was on sale for only £2.90 and that it was £4.90 before the summer sale! which is amazingly! When I came home I was browsing on the Kiko website  and I was shocked to find out that they have 81 shades! what more could a girl want?

I lOVE the packaging which was simple with a professional-looking text. The eye-shadow container is easy to open with a button which pops the lip open! It is a very high pigmented and long-lasting eye-shadow, like it had promised. It is super soft and so easy to blend which is perfect for if your going for a smoky look. Its perfect for day and night time looks. I warn mine to a night wedding. It brightened my eyes and stayed on throughout the wedding so I didn't need retouching. I only needed a little amount of eye-shadow. I think it will suit all skin tones. It is also perfect if you want a bold colour, simply wet your brush to make the colour stand out for that eye-catching look!

Overall Kiko have achieved a fabulous eye-shadow it gets a .....
from me! 5/5!
great price, good looking, delivers what it promises, good range to choose from, fabulous!

When I at Kiko I also came across a lip liner. I have to admit I am a bit picky when it comes to lip colour. I love natural pinks, not too Barbie and not too bright red. somewhere in the middle. I have very dry lips, especially in winter, which does not go very well with lip liners. It normally ends up looking very crusty and dry! But this lip liner was different. Mine is in colour 712 Rose Mauve.

The texture of the lip liner is incrediably creamy and very soft which glides onto the lip. This makes it very easy to blend. I was very surprised at the coverage which I didn't expect at all. I have a darker upper lip which was easily covered. like the eye shadow it was also cheap and only £2.50. The packaging is also very sleek and professional.


obviously its a...

 5/5! LOVE IT!
I think iv'e fallen in love! Kiko have blown me away. I am definitely going to go back to Kiko.
I know its been a long post, but I would love to hear what you think!

Love beauty, Love makeup & Love life!


Beedie x Good luck to everyone getting their AS and A level results tomorrow :)

No comments :

Post a Comment